Monday, August 2, 2010

I shake my head with disbelief.



These pictures come from a website known as MSN week in pictures. When I google it I always just type in “msn week”. Google always finds it for me. It really is something amazing. Two of the beauties of this website are that first, you get at least 12 carefully crafted photographs that depict the world news. Then after a viewer views all of the photos they get to vote on the one they think is the best. It is the perfect site to go to if you are looking for a good time once every week. One of the more exciting features of the voting process comes after you select your pic then sit back and wait to see how many Americans agree with you, that is assuming that only Americans go to the site.

This week, picture #1 was the house favorite. Picture #2 didn’t even make the top five but was my selection. Picture #1 isn't something that you would see every day, but neither is picture #2. In my opinion picture #1 belongs in a family slideshow. Picture #2 I would enlarge, frame, and then hang it on my wall to mesmerize my guests. A bit of a crock I think that picture #2 wasn’t even a contender. What was America thinking?

2 comments:

Barb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barb said...

Picture #1 - I can't quite see the perspective. So, I don't get it.
Picture #2 - Why would you hold a picture of a cross in such high esteem?