
It takes a certain kind of male to be able to cover themselves in mud and then smile at the camera as if they were the sexiest thing on planet Earth. Seeing this guy’s face, I think he actually believes that every woman to have ever lived desires him as their mate. To be honest, I have days when I have no doubts about me being the sexiest man alive. Monday was a day like that. Lacking only the physical evidence to prove this title, I rode my bike down the street strutting my stuff in the only way a person can when riding atop two wheels. And as will happen with all who find themselves loving their animal appeal more than the world, I didn’t see a rut in the dirt until my tire fell into the hole, sending my body over the handlebars and into the weeds. Believe it or not, I still felt sexy as I righted myself and proceeded to ride into the sunrise.
As I write this, young children who should not have been reading over my shoulder, and who should not have been reading about sexy things, have started giggling. They are not my children. They are my students, and they should all be working on a test right now. But as luck would have it they have questions. I try to portray myself as the non-grump type, so I oblige their requests for help which allows them full view of my screen. I should have been smarter about the situation. Least of all I could have minimized what I was typing, but as I didn’t my only defense was yelping somewhat frantically, “It’s not what it appears!” It doesn’t matter though, no matter what I say from this point forward they all will think that I consider myself to be a sexy enough thing to write about it. Hopefully none of them saw my bike crash.
2 comments:
You are a very funny guy. I am waiting for that book......
If you will recall, I did laugh out loud at this post prior to its publication. You are funny.
P.S. Remember to minimize your Word window when students come up to ask you questions.
Post a Comment