Saturday, February 26, 2011

and the tenth prize goes to...


All of my readers might be saying to themselves, “Jimmy Wannabe Dean promised that as soon as the tenth comment was made on his blog that he would give a prize to the diligent person who made that comment. Why hasn’t he done that yet?” Well to you I answer and award that highly sought-after prize. And as you will recall, I said that the prize would be better and far more enticing than the first prize grand prize awarded to my own mother.
Well, here you are: the person who won the great tenth comment prize is awarded with having the first initial of their first name formed from buttons that I have made with my own hands. I then scanned this image into my computer and then posted it as a prize. Isn't technology and prizing-winning wonderful? So, bless your heart Mrs. B, and enjoy your prize.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Zakk, you are one unique individual and an interesting guy.
When is that book getting published?

Britt said...

Agreed, unique and interesting. Haha!