Saturday, September 6, 2014

i weep for you



My premise here is to share with the world my glorious insight in relation to photographs from around the world. I have had it noted to me that up until my last post, it has been two years since writing. It was also mentioned that my last post seemed rather dark; and according to my mother, short on stimulating. I do apologize. But what am I to do? Journalism creativity is at a standstill. War is on the rise. Starving abounds. Inequality is the byword. 

To my readers I must sat, The bull is tame. The bloody hand touches his horns to the sound of laughter and glee. While inside my heart the stallion beats its hooves against the cage. Say good bye if I must. Seek the unadulterated if I can. But to reach my hand to touch the beast that should gore my brains from my skull? I think not. Run raging bovine. Lap free from the rivers. Snort the air unrestrained. Ravish the body, the soul, before the geldings come.

No comments: