Friday, October 3, 2014

why oh why why why oh why




I see this, and I ask allowed, “why did you do it?” I pleaded for you to stop, not strongly. When faced with another human’s decision I often times let the other human make their choice. And once that choice is made, who am I to stand in the way. I guess I could have yelled. I could have screamed, “what are you doing?” I did in fact tell you I thought your act foul. Didn't change anything because I am a human and you are a human, and we live in a place where choices are free and consequences are swift. For you though I hope consequences do a fly by rather than a stick around and hang for awhile.

Did I learn my lesson? Yes. Do I believe to be left alone? Probably not. Would I change the past? Yes. I would have gone alone and left the jar of fate closed. Will I pray for mercy? Most certainly.

No comments: