


It is official, I'm not the only one alive who has dreamed of sticking my bare bottom in the face of a fully armed riot squad. The only difference between me and the dude in the pictures is that he has now done it. And not to be gross, but I believe the whitish cloud hovering in the center of the screen is a little suspicious.
And now for just a moment let me pull your attention to the two unmasked officers standing their ground behind this guy. I find it interesting that one officer is staring at the hind-quarters of the gentleman on all fours as if she is contemplating whether or not she has seen those cheeks before, while the guy next to her is grimacing with the realization that he knows those cheeks and wishes with all of his might that his brother would have just stayed home.
3 comments:
Gross. Just....gross.
Oh geez.
The whitish cloud. Eek.
Where do you find these pictures.....or did you take it?
Post a Comment